Tuesday 5 August 2014

April 2014: MOMO by Michael Ende

A magical book about storytelling and the importance of taking time to do the fun and little things in life. Some struggled to get through - it maybe doesn't have the narrative drive of more contemporary fiction. Some of us were lucky enough to see the mesmerising theatre production  by Filament at Greenwich Theatre.

‘It’s about a girl called Momo and there are also men in grey and they steal time and Momo tries to get time back. I enjoyed it because it’s different from all the other books I’ve read’

‘It’s about a little girl who lives in a ruined amphitheatre and is really good at listening. I sort of enjoyed it but I had to read it really slowly.’

‘I enjoyed it because it was mysterious’


If I had hour lilies that gave me extra time to use however I liked, I would . . .

Go on the biggest water slide there is

Invite all the friends you know and play xbox for as long as you can

Do something different every day

Go to Paris with my two best friends and go shopping and stay in a Chateau with an indoor Jacuzzi and an outdoor pool

Find a neverending path and see where it leads

Ride through the Sahara desert, climb Everest, then go to Australia with my best friend and go swimming in a Jacuzzi

Work hard but don’t forget to play

Go to the Amazon with all of my friends and see all of the animals and hire a care to drive around

Go to Egypt and see all the pyramids and try to find more mummies

Go to Africa and stay in a tree with a giraffe and lions down below and an eternity pool

No comments:

Post a Comment